Thursday, October 12, 2006

Day Outing @ Kaluaggala

We (my batch mates*) planned to go for white water rafting at Kithulgala last week following a hint given my Mr.Spider. But the plans got changed and we went to Leisure World at Kaluaggala, Seethawaka last Friday. I suppose this is the only one place in Sri Lanka of it’s kind and is perfectly ok for a day outing.

Here are some of the snaps taken but we missed to take our cam to the wet zone, which is the best part of the place.

http://www.charith.net/blog/xtrapages/20061006_leisureworld/

* - need to mention specifically that not only batch mates, their fiancés too were participated. (I found guilty for not mentioning this at an earlier time).The crowd consisted of Me, My F, Asela, Asela’s F, Hansaka, Hansaka’s F, Chanaka, Pula, Bassa and Pradeep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home