Monday, August 21, 2006

Days pass by...

I was worn-down past few days due to a severe injury on a teeth and still undergoing certain surgical treatments.

It has been two weeks since I fluttered to Genesiis. I was slotted in to the J2EE team for a very short period for some supporting activities and then moved in to the good old .NET team. Though my J-folks influenced me a lot to stay with them, how can I turn my way back?

All the facts that I have heard of Genesiis before coming here, are seems to be precise. Everything, even very tiny things are smoothly compelled by standards and behavior. Yes there are some weird ethics too. (Better not to spell out) Anyway I feel splendorous to come and work here. And it’s a pleasure to know that bloggers are here too.

My new team is composed of 7 cool guys but unfortunately the main man is leaving the company and country from next week. Thanks Nishad for all endeavors you had when selecting me to Genesiis and for being generous and supportive for these small number of days!

Up to last week, my job as a developer was entirely stood on code syntaxes. 90% of the work load was based coding, coding and coding. But now life is not that easier, coding carries just a 20% weight on this new occupation. Half of life is filled with documentation, which is a very good thing and is taking a little time to get adopted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home