Monday, April 03, 2006

My Friday and My Weekend



Smart client deep dive event held last Friday was a great experience. Our diversified mastermind Prasanna demonstrated the brilliance of .net 2.0 smart client data-binding and Wela, my own Guru refreshed the mind on visual studio clickones application developments.

The final session conducted by Dr. Natin Paranjape is the best session I have ever attended to. Dr.Paranjape is the very first speaker sent from INETA (International .net Association) to Sri Lanka. I wondered about the fact that he is a medical doctor, was a Gynecologist at first. Then he turned to an IT professional. Not just a professional, he is a top speaker in Microsoft Office productivity.

After attending his session I was very much admired on what he did. All .net geeks on the audience must have thought that they were providential to be there.

Though it was a technical session, there were no much lines of coding or any jargons. Simply showed us how powerful the MS Office is, most people were dumb behind his simple questions.

Thanks for the .net user group and Microsoft Sri Lanka.

The snap was taken after the event. Thanks Jinath for the image. Alan from MS, Casper, Me, MVP Dinesh, Howard Lo, MVP Jinath, Meril, MVP Prasanna and Dr. Paranjape. Wela is seated. I’m reading Howard’s blog, this was the first time I got to see him real.

After the event Casper and I walked off to Razor’s place and dig in to NFS underground for a while and then drove to Colpetty and tasted Indian cuisines. The whole Saturday was dedicated to say good-bye to Asanka, the second friend met in my life who is leaving to Japan this Wednesday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home