Wednesday, March 22, 2006

$$$$

My Guru has gifted me one another fabulous thing. Wela gave me a gift voucher to obtain a precious MSDN subscription few weeks back. Cant think of an ideal way to convey my gratitude :-) I am about to receive my welcome pack with number of cds and dvds. So then my home pc will run on fully licensed softwares. And rest of the year is gonna be full of adventures. This is the best windfall I got in my career.

To get the maximum advantage of this opportunity, I need to upgrade my pc within next month or two. Damn! I’m outta cash, looking for every possibility of earning some quick bucks.

Anybody looking for a keen partner for a robbery? Stop here, you are at the right place and drop me a mail. He he…

2 Comments:

Blogger cps2005lk said...

R u About to Share them?.I think i have a better Pc than u.So wot u think Buddy??. lol

Thursday, March 23, 2006 9:39:00 AM  
Blogger Charith Jayasinghe said...

Hi Mr.CopyCat,

I’m afraid, legally not allowed to share.

Thursday, March 23, 2006 9:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home