Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Colombo blogosphere meet-up










I stepped in to barefoot garden cafe last evening along with Casper to join with sri lankan bloggers’ meet-up. Razor, Chaminda and Wela joined after a while and it was kinda unfamiliar at first coz we were new to the neighborhood. With the fall of dark, gotta know each others and felt very much glad to be there. Big thank goes to indi for organizing the thing and hope we all can keep it up.

There were ppl, I’m reading their blogs daily but haven’t seen ever before. And some ppl knew me by my blog name, but haven’t met me ever before. It was a nice blend of ppl of many varieties. Great to meet you guys > Mahangu, Dilantha, Chamil and all of other folks… still confused with names, who and who..

I’ve stolen wela’s snaps and published here.

Chao till next day…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home