Monday, June 26, 2006

Back !

I am back in the arena from last Monday after a lengthy break for my semester one exams. I did empty a half of the weight on my head and started my regular routine at office. In fact there is nothing routine in this job as every single thing you do is one-off.

The greatest difficulty I faced is getting rid of the huge list of junk mails I had, the count ran up to some thousands.

Funny thing happened was I have unintentionally written relational algebra expressions inside SQL statements and tried to execute them. I had to write loads of those algebraic expressions while getting ready for the exams.

It was bit hard to ignore the Caltex A division inter-club rugby league tourney and the FIFA games during the last days of my study holidays.

Three of my pals including my best buddy got hookup during last few weeks. Congrats mates!

So the June 2006 is an empty moth for my blog. Though, it remarks the first anniversary of my blogging life. I started this fuzzy thing called blogging on 8th June 2005. So I cordially remind the names of Nazly and Wela who set my vision to start blogging.

I wanna thank my mum, my study partners (Charaka, Pula and Ruka) and Ruka’s parents and to Wela for all the facilitations.

And I was bit lazy to re-boot my blogging during last week. But few positive comments given by my pal Nadeesha (crazy fellow has started a blog at last, at least to earn cash) [Hey mate, don’t nag me for this] on my writings, strengthen me up to write back.

Here we go again… !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home