Monday, February 13, 2006

TNL television too rocks!

Though I became a vege few months back, I never influenced my family to be veges. Anyway there was a discussion program about vegetarianism with the presence of Dr.Chandana Jayarathne and few other religious people on TNL few days back which showed how people kill animals for flesh and how those innocents yell in pain.This same program was repeating last night and I warned people at my home not to watch it. But these brave hearts wanted to watch it. Guess what is the outcome now? All of the m wanted to be vegetarians. I dunno for how long :-) but the interesting thing is one of my cousin brothers who was among the gang (who is working at Bairaha), now finding another job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home