Monday, October 03, 2005

The all new Mission



I thought of buying the book ‘Head First Java’. And when I was looking around the web last Friday for more facts on that, I got to read about K&B’s ‘Head First Servlets & JSP’, Wooo Hooo …, it gave me a new unforeseen mission, SCWCD. They have written this targeting the SCWCD exam, so why should I waste time holding my SCJP.

I bought the book on Saturday and I was awoken till 2 AM reading the book. It follows a wonderful methodology of teaching, to which they refer “Head First”. Think of a person smiling while studying an IT jargons book, that’s what u’ll experience.

Though the majority is not much encouraging to effort on java, I appreciate the guidance given by Prasanna.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home