Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Fuzzy XML became Funny

During last few weeks i was very panic with XML. Wela (His excellency My Boss & Guru) wanted me to do a project using a XML instead of a database. He gave me more than enough time to do a research and learn, So i was dangling all around w3schools and got little familiar. But i failed to bind the xml with my ASP.NET application. My buddy Chaminda also tried to help me in many ways. But the result was negative. I know that i did researching more than searching. (Though some ppl yell at me) lol. Finally Wela showed me the way after several disappointments ;-)

Its pretty easier than using a db. Happy to know abt this. Expecting to work more, more, more and more on XML.

He hee, end of the day i know it now...... THANKS! - wela, chaminda & nazly


You will be able to see this project here in the near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home